Monday 15 April 2013

today i love... links of london


1. Links of London Infinite Links ring / £110 at House of Fraser
2. Links of London Reach For The Moon charm / £35 at House of Fraser
3. Links of London Noble classic watch / £180 at House of Fraser
4. Links of London Signature bracelet / £195 at House of Fraser
5. Links of London Four Leaf Clover charm / £45 at House of Fraser

You've doubtless heard of Links of London: you can't go far without finding someone with one of their friendship bracelets firmly attached to their wrist, or hearing of someone who's collecting individual charms for different milestones in their life. Given that I'm not really a fan of friendship or charm bracelets, I hadn't given the label too much thought until recently. But they've got much more on offer than I first realised: chunky rings, chain bracelets, simple necklaces and all manner of watches sit alongside the more famous charms. So above I've picked a few of my favourites from House of Fraser's current Links of London range. I've been thinking of investing in a standout ring for a while now; currently I wear two quite understated ones, but there's something about a chunky ring which makes the perfect statement for a night out, and I love the slightly industrial quality of this heavy chain ring (1). I loved my ASOS gold watch but unfortunately it's no longer with us, so I've been looking for a replacement, and this Links of London men's watch is perfect (3). There's nothing better than a slightly masculine watch with a feminine outfit, and I just love the leather strap on this one. Talking of wristwear, I usually rotate between a few favourite bracelets but I always go back to chunky chain link styles. This one (4) is the perfect mixture of feminine and industrial: it stands out but won't overpower an outfit - just what a good accessory should do. Finally, I know I said I don't wear charm bracelets but I do love the idea of putting just one tiny charm on a very simple chain necklace and changing the charm according to your mood. This moon charm (2) and four leaf clover charm (5) are both beautifully understated but at the same time totally eye-catching: in short, exactly what I want from my jewellery. Shop the whole Links of London collection at House of Fraser here.


This post was written in collaboration with House of Fraser. All views are my own.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the ring...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/2013/04/the-one-with-snakeskin-clutch.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love 1 & 4 :)

    aga
    http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig