Wednesday 27 March 2013

today i love... tresemmé platinum strength



When your hair is long, thick and dyed, like mine is, it can be hard to keep it in good condition at the best of times. But after three weeks of sun and sea in Australia, it's safe to say my ends were looking pretty straw-like. So when I was sent the new TRESemmé Platinum Strength range to try just after I got back, it was kind of perfect timing. And I just had to share this with you because I was seriously impressed. I've never seen such a transformation in my hair after just one use of the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioner: it went from straw to silk just like that. I usually use a de-frizz shampoo so I was worried that swapping it for the TRESemmé one would leave my hair frizzy, but it's never been smoother. I haven't even tried the deep conditioning treatment yet as I haven't needed to, but if my hair's subjected to lots of heat treatment or sunshine again (I wish!) then I think it will be the perfect pick-me-up. The little treatment shot will also be ideal to take on my next holiday to stop the straw effect in its tracks. In other hair news, I've also found the most amazing hairdryer (after I borrowed it from my sister), the Philips 2300W SalonDry Pro. Usually my hair takes about 15-20 minutes to blowdry (there's a lot of it) but this baby gets it done in 5. And if you're as bad at getting up in the mornings as I am, you'll agree that's pretty much a godsend.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love Tresemme products ! although I Haven't tried this one yet...

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-one-with-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig