Saturday 30 March 2013

today i bought...


Markus Lupfer for Whistles hot water bottle cover /

As I said on my Instagram yesterday, I have a theory that it may be physically impossible to leave Whistles empty handed. As soon as I walk in I fall in love with everything and it takes me about an hour to make my way around the shop, wistfully staring at every piece as I go. So I'm actually quite impressed with the fact that I managed to leave yesterday with only this cute little hot water bottle cover, reduced from £45 to £10. I posted about the Markus Lupfer for Whistles collection a while ago; I had my eye on a few pieces, including the pyjamas and beanie hat emblazoned with the slogan "Brrr", but it was this adorable cover that proved just too good to resist. I don't know about you but I'm a big fan of a cosy hot water bottle on a cold winter's night, and given that this seems to be the longest winter ever, I feel entirely justified in this purchase. Most of the Markus Lupfer collection is sold out online but you can still snap up the slogan scarf for a mere £10 here.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. cute !

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-one-with-smurf-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to my hot water bottle!this is adorable!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig