Thursday 21 March 2013

today i bought...



Lucas' papaw ointment /

Sometimes with very classic items - the perfect white shirt, a simple black blazer or, say, these beautiful court shoes - I find it harder to splash out on them than I would with a trend-led piece. I suppose my mind thinks I could just get another similar item another time. It's then only after they sell out that I realise how much I love them. These beautiful Zara shoes had been on my mind for weeks but it wasn't until they'd run out of my size in my local store that I knew I needed them in my life. Luckily they still had them online so I ordered them right before I left for Australia. Returning home to these beauties waiting for me certainly made swapping sunshine for freezing temperatures a little more bearable. Lucas' papaw ointment, in case you haven't heard of it, is a budget Aussie beauty classic which was number one on my list of things to pick up down under. I quickly became obsessed with it and returned with four tubes. Hands down the best lip balm I've ever tried.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig