Thursday 7 February 2013

today i want... topshop unique s/s'13


There are always some shows at fashion week which leave me feeling underwhelmed at the time, but which by the time they drop into stores have totally won me over. Topshop Unique is often on this list (apart from A/W'12, which I loved instantly and unequivocally). Perhaps it was because of my love for A/W'12 that S/S'13 fell slightly short of my (admittedly very high) expectations at the time (check out my review here). Happily when I look back over the show photos now, I feel much more enthused. Some of the graphic prints and monochrome checks are still not to my taste, but all the white and silver and the amazing oversized clutches have me swooning. Above I've picked my favourites from the first drop, which landed online today. Unfortunately, as Unique's profile rises, so do the prices, so I'm not sure any of these will tempt me to indulge just yet; besides, I'm holding out for the shoes, which haven't arrived online yet. Will you be buying anything?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. I have not been really following this label, but the leather skirt is really cool! maybe I should put it on my radar...

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh tell me about it, the entire collection is amazing! Can't wait for all the bags to land. I remember spotting some awesome clutches!

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig