Wednesday 30 January 2013

today i'm wearing...






Preen/Edition coat /
JW Anderson x Topshop shirt /
Topshop jeans /
H&M beanie /

From now on there'll be a section at the bottom of my outfit posts which makes it a little easier to shop what I'm wearing. It will show links to the actual items I'm wearing, if still available, and some similar items if not. You can tell which are the actual ones because they will also be linked in the text above, as they always have been. Let me know if you find it useful. Happy shopping!



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest


Share:

7 comments

  1. A lovely look, I especially like the coat.

    Giveaway on my blog!
    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and I love the new section allowing readers to shop your outfit. I've seen it all over the place at the moment and was wondering how you can make it?

    Thanks!

    maisieivy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie, glad you like it! It's a widget from the affiliates site rewardStyle.com, which I'm a member of. I've referred you for an invitation to join so you should get an email soon :) You should definitely sign up - it's a great site. Anna X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful bag, love this clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, I will follow you from now on

    http://www.laflordelys.com

    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Bet you feel different.

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig