Tuesday 15 January 2013

today i'm inspired by... hedvig opshaug



Ever since I discovered Hedvig Opshaug's blog the-northernlight.com last May I've been a huge fan of her beautifully classic, polished dress sense. Combining Scandinavian minimalism (she hails from Norway) with a little upmarket London style (where she now lives), she never fails to get it spot on. Lately she's been demonstrating the best pregnancy chic I've ever seen, too. Anyway, this latest look of hers shows off exactly that: the perfect wintry ensemble for these frosty climes. I love the monochrome coat, and the bag that's almost matching but not quite, so it expertly manages to avoid looking overdone. It's a lesson in how to dress that we can all learn something from, I think.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

5 comments

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! I love that handbag!

    My latest post ** 10 Facts About Fashion Bloggers **

    Lots of love, Mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very lovely! Thank you for sharing this chic blog!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love her, and her style is so cool. I'm so honored to have met her once at Susie Bubble's designer sale, they're both really sweet! :D I think I am loving these stripes, I would love to sport them for ss13! I've just uploaded my most Céline like post featuring similar photography style in their ads, it's sort of a parody of the whole minimalism theme. If you like Céline, you'd love the post, tell me what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/01/blanc.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable blog, love it!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love it :)

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig