Wednesday 23 January 2013

today i want... zara gold wedges


Zara metallic wedges / £29.99 (reduced from £69.99)

No doubt you got bored of trawling through the sales a couple of weeks ago, but right now is the perfect time to take a second look around. Many stores (especially online) have added new stock and slashed prices further for the end of the sales, meaning there are still some fantastic bargains to be had. Yesterday, for example, I came across these gold wedges on Zara.com. I remember lusting after these CĂ©line-esque babies many months ago now, but they didn't make it into the original Zara sale line-up and have only just been sneakily added. Admittedly I'm not 100% sure without seeing them in real life; I'm not the biggest fan of a wedge and it's only the awesome metallic colour that is persuading me to take a second look. I'll probably click them home and try them on to see if they are even remotely walkable. What do you think? Too much wedge for one shoe to handle? And have you picked up any amazing last-minute sale bargains?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

4 comments

  1. amazing!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely fashion statement shoes! go for it..

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These wedges are amazing, I mean they can really make all the right and bold statement. You should check out my newest HOLY CHIC tee from Ashish, bound to bring up a few giggles in you to brighten up your day, or it simply provokes you, either way works ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/01/holy-chic.html

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig