Friday 28 December 2012

today i bought...







KG Kurt Geiger Lollidrop bag /
Laura Mercier brush set /
Bumble & Bumble stylist editions set /
Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop case /
Next vase /

Some of my Christmas presents and sale purchases so far. I'd wanted a Diptyque candle for ages and I'm not disappointed with this fig beauty; I'm burning it at the moment and it smells heavenly. The Laura Mercier brush set is possibly my biggest bargain of the year - 9 amazing brushes for a mere £33.50 - and the Bumble & Bumble set was also amazing value at £15 (both from Space NK). I love a little luxury make-up, too, and this Chanel lipstick and Benefit set definitely qualify for that. As for the MBMJ laptop case, the KG leopard bag and the Whistles shoes, they were all reduced and all had been on my wish list for quite some time. It's safe to say I had a very merry Christmas. What did you get?


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

7 comments

  1. Wow you have some beautiful things here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diptyque candels are so amazing! Unfortunately they are not available in Finland so I have to buy them when I'm travelling abroad! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Diptyque, my gosh I wish I could buy all candels! Love your buys!

    Xx http://el33ta.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some lovely things. I really want a Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick but picking the right colour is always a hard one. Would be amazing if Chanel gave out mini sample sizes for us all to try - though I think that's wishful thinking haha! For Christmas I got Chanel No5 and lots of Topshop goodies :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's a red colour you're after I really recommend watching Lisa Eldridge's guide to red lips:

      http://lisaeldridge.com/video/25389/ultimate-guide-to-red-lips/

      She talks about the different shades of red and gives some great examples, including Rouge Allure. Hope it's helpful! PS, jealous of Chanel no5 and lots of Topshop! X

      Delete
  5. Great selection especially for the dyptique candles. Figuier is a great flavor. Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking for more of a 'plummy' colour that doesn't make me look like a vampire haha, I like the colour on the Chanel model for their Christmas 2012 collection. Thanks for the link! x

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig