Wednesday 7 November 2012

today i'm inspired by... stockholm streetstyle



So, dungarees... What do you think? Definitely a Marmite item of clothing. I've never been convinced by them before, for fear of looking like an overgrown child, and until seeing this shot thought Alexa Chung was the only person over the age of 10 who could look good in them. But this girl really has the right idea. Tanned legs, white shoes, messy hair, a leather jacket tied nonchalantly around the waist and a clutch tucked under the arm... It's just the perfect combination, and really tones down the juvenile associations of the dungarees. I'm still not sure I'd ever wear them myself, but hey... never say never.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig