Sunday 11 November 2012

today i want... november wish list


As the nights draw in and the rain gets ever heavier, for me dressing in November requires a lot of cosy knitwear, oversized coats, and boots rather than shoes, so this is what my wish list is looking like at the moment (for more, check out my Pinterest). I am powerless before a chunky knit, and this Reiss beauty in particular is going to prove very difficult to resist. The same goes for the Topshop forest green coat, which has more than a little of the Isabel Marant about it, don't you think? As for accessories, I can never resist a little animal print or shiny silver.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the topshop boots!!

    Joyce xxx
    Come and visit my blog :)
    Sunshine & Rain





    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i buy you the leather skirt from Mango?

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig