Saturday 17 November 2012

today i love... nowhere a/w'12










Pictures / Shop-nowhere.com (click here to shop)

Swedish super blogger Elin Kling is probably the busiest woman in the world, juggling as she does writing her fantastic style blog and editing her own magazine with designing collections for the likes of Guess By Marciano, and still managing to produce her own line, Nowhere, with co-designer Nhu Duong. I've written about Nowhere's two previous seasons because they spoke to my very fashion heart, and the A/W'12 offering is no different. It's hardly surprising that Elin should design clothes I wholeheartedly adore, given how much I wholeheartedly adore the way she dresses herself. Still, I am a little in awe at just how perfect this lookbook is. The leather trousers with V-cut ankles; the chain-handled boxy tote; the oversized mannish burgundy coat; the leather vest; the fuzzy knitwear... It's all just brilliant. The prices are not bad at all, either. The only issue is that it's only sold at Nelly.com, a Swedish retailer, meaning that returns are a little tricky. The postage costs are really very good, though, and the delivery is super fast, so please don't let that put you off. The only disappointment for me is that the leather trousers are faux rather than real, so I might be waiting for the sales on those ones. As for everything else, suddenly my Christmas list is looking a little too long...


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig