Wednesday 21 November 2012

today i bought...



I posted about this bag a while ago now, but unfortunately it sold out before I could snap it up. So when it came back in stock, I wasn't about to let it escape me for a second time. It's just bag perfection in my eyes: beautiful croc-embossed leather, a size you can fit spare flats in (always a bonus), with sturdy handles and in classic black. Not a bad price for real leather either. It comes in tan and teal, too, or faux leather if you have a lower budget. I think what I love most about it, though, is that it's just a little bit Ashley Olsen-esque... which can only be a good thing in my eyes.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. As soon as I saw this I thought it reminded me of the Fendi Olsen tote!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig