Thursday 9 August 2012

today i want... 3.1 phillip lim ka-pow sweater



Current obsession: this amazing pop art jumper from Phillip Lim's resort collection. Regular readers may know that I'm a little bit in love with Lim's designs; out of every designer, I think his collections are the closest to my style and I always fall irrevocably in love with his clothes as soon as they appear on the catwalk. This collection is no different. It's fun and eye-catching, but not so out there that it's not wearable. This jumper would fit in perfectly with my wardrobe; I'd style it simply, just like the beautiful Karen Gillan (love her), probably just with leather shorts and Ray-Bans. If only the price were a little more manageable... Unfortunately something so unique is not easily replicated on the high street, so this one might have to remain a far-off dream.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig