Thursday 2 August 2012

today i bought...






Burberry Sefton sandals /

Spent the day at the outlet shopping centre Bicester Village today and needless to say, I didn't come home empty-handed. I've always been a huge fan of Burberry; Christopher Bailey's designs capture a quintessential Britishness and his penchant for leather and lots of fierce accessories has me written all over it. So stepping into the outlet store I was like a kid in a sweet shop. I wanted absolutely everything (leather-sleeved trenches, tribal print iPad cases, studded leather totes) but decided to limit myself to just one purchase: these amazing tan leather aviator-style sandals. At £127 instead of the original price of £425 they were definitely a bargain. And I absolutely love them: versatile, comfortable and very much "me". I'm excited to finally bring home some Burberry and I just can't wait to wear these beauties.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

3 comments

  1. Oooh Im going to Bicester in a few days! But unfortunately I went shopping today and literally spent all my money :/ I love those shoes though !!
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Bicester Village just heavenly! Those shoes are adorable! I'm lusting after the studded gloves from this winter's collection, keeping my fingers crossed that some might wing their way to the outlet shop hehe!

    Bemsy x

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig