Thursday 26 July 2012

today i want... zara black court shoes



Some clothes and accessories are so perennial and classic that they are almost impossible to find. The perfect leather jacket; the perfect white shirt; the perfect red lipstick; the perfect trench coat. The list goes on, but top of it for me and among the most elusive of pieces is the perfect black court shoe. I've tried many an iteration of this most classic of footwear options, only to find myself disappointed time and again. Of course what I'm aiming for is patent Louboutin Pigalles, but since that's not going to happen anytime soon, I'm going to have to settle for the perfect affordable black court shoe. Step forward these beauties from that most excellent purveyor of footwear on the high street, Zara. Of course the key to perfection is not just in the appearance but also in the fit, so I can't say for certain whether these are indeed the holy grail. But they look pretty darned close to me.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

2 comments

  1. they are b e a utiful !!
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig