Monday 9 July 2012

today i bought...





I do love eagerly awaiting the arrival of a shopping delivery, but sometimes it can be a bit of an anticlimax when you open the parcel and nothing's quite as you envisaged it (kept absolutely nothing from my Topshop sale haul, for example). Ever since I ordered these two Zara beauties the other day I've been so looking forward to their arrival that I was a little apprehensive they might not live up to my expectations. So I was very happy indeed when I ripped open the lovely mint green tissue paper (good work on the packaging there, Zara) to find that they were both just as perfect as I'd hoped. I wrote about ordering this lovely tote as soon as I saw it, and I can't believe how hard it's been to find a simple black leather bag like this. It's pretty large and boxy and I was a little worried it may even be too large, but considering that I often find myself having to take along an extra carrier bag when I can't stuff everything into my little satchel, I think that'll prove a good thing. The sandals were a little bit spur-of-the-moment, especially since I rarely wear flats. But for those (rare) occasions when a heel won't do, I found that I only have wintry options: chunky ankle boots or mannish loafers. The tactile finish and stunning design of these Dalmatian printed beauties bely their £30 price tag, and I'm sure they'll prove faithful friends indeed this summer.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig