Friday 22 June 2012

today i'd save on... alexander wang vs zara


On left / Alexander Wang Liya shoes / approx. £570
On right / Zara basic sling back / £29.99

Zara has got to be my favourite destination for good-looking shoes; I can always guarantee to come across a beautiful heel or two when scrolling through their website. Today it was these ankle strap beauties which made me stop and click. The strap combined with the manageable heel mean they bear a striking resemblance to Alexander Wang's (sold out) coveted Liya shoes, but for a seriously more palatable price. All of which adds up to make them the perfect summer heel. Unfortunately for some reason Zara's pick-up in store option is suspended until 2nd July, so I'm going to have to head into the shop to track down these babies (I refuse to pay for postage). Race you there...


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. Perfect 2 shoes! But I like Zara shoes more
    http://valkyries-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig