Sunday 24 June 2012

today i bought...


Topshop Boutique jumper /

This poppy red beauty has been on my wish list ever since I first featured it on my blog back in April, but when the Topshop sale started last Thursday I was sad to see it had sold out online. Imagine my excitement, then, to find a sole specimen in my size waiting for me in my local store, reduced from £48 to £30. The orange/red colour is super bright but it's actually one of my favourite colours to wear; plus I think this jumper would look oddly wonderful paired with a matching lipstick (Topshop's Infrared, for example) and maybe some leather shorts. Sadly my online sale haul from Topshop didn't produce any keepers (these tie-dye shorts are lovely but absolutely minuscule), but this perfect knit more than makes up for it.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig