Monday 4 June 2012

today i bought...



Mini orchid /

Thought I'd get out and do a little bit of shopping on this dull and dreary bank holiday, if only to make the most of Starbucks' frappuccino happy hour (no amount of rain could keep me away from a half-price caramel coffee light). I'm trying not to buy any new clothes for the moment because I know that my bank balance will be taking a severe hit when the summer sales begin, so I settled for a little bit of make-up instead. I've been meaning to buy Benefit's Hoola bronzing powder for what must be several years now and today I finally gave in (perhaps optimistically hoping that the sun will be back soon). Also couldn't resist picking up this beautiful white orchid on my way home.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig