Tuesday 15 May 2012

today i'm inspired by... stockholm streetstyle



















I'm sure you're already aware of the excellent street style site that is Stockholm Streetstyle, but just in case you're not I thought I'd dedicate a post to its brilliance. Today Caroline Blomst, the site's creator, posted a few of her favourite snaps from over the years and it reminded me just how many amazingly inspirational pictures I've seen and loved on the site. It's second to none when it comes to exquisitely shot photos, providing the best detailed close-ups as well as full outfit snaps out there, and is also updated with new pictures several times a day. Plus Caroline and her co-photographer Daniel really have an eye for style (not surprising when you consider that Caroline is one of the best-dressed bloggers around). Anyway, I just wanted to urge you to check out the site if you haven't yet, and also share with you some of my favourite images. It was difficult to narrow it down from the hundreds I have, but these are some of Stockholm Streetstyle's snaps which really caught my eye and stuck in my mind. And you can check out more like them on my Pinterest boards, too.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. I can see the appeal. I like the mixture of textures /colours and prints and it is so effortless!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig