Saturday 5 May 2012

today i'm inspired by... the northern light








Today's Saturday inspiration comes in the form of my latest blog crush, the Northern Light. This super slick fashion destination is the work of stunning Norwegian Hedvig Opshaug (yes, I know, almost all of my style icons are Scandinavian), who now lives in our fair capital of London and whose designer-packed wardrobe makes me turn a positively luminous shade of green with envy. Her personal style, as you can see from the fantastic pictures above, is super-slick, very high-end and polished without looking overdone (take note, Olivia Palermo). She's a little less minimalist than I am and certainly less afraid of a bright colour or vivid print; she takes more fashion risks than I do and they almost always pay off. It's safe to say that we should all be inspired by Hedvig's unparalleled ability to look elegant and well put-together without ever seeming try-hard. So I for one recommend you stop by her brilliant blog the next time you're lacking in outfit inspiration, to help you think a little further out of the box (once you've religiously read my blog first, of course). After all, as we all know, when it comes to fashion, you can never have too much of a good thing.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. I fully agree with you !! I ve been following Hedvig's blog for some time and her style is amazing, her wardrobe makes me green on envy as jealous ;) xx from Brussels

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig