Thursday 3 May 2012

today i want... h&m fashion against aids bikini



Last year I absolutely loved H&M's Fashion Against AIDS collection and the two items I snapped up, the silver clutch and shorts, have since become firm favourites in my wardrobe. So this year I have to admit I was a little disappointed not to find myself enamoured with the new collection. Still, one piece did catch my eye: this neon patterned bikini. I've been looking for a new bikini for a while and this beauty ticks all the boxes: fun, bright and super-cheap. Plus of course the fact that 25% of the profits go towards combatting AIDS is an added bonus. The downside is that it's only available in selected stores, not online, but I think it's worth tracking down. Now all I need is a white sand beach to stroll along, some bright sunshine and maybe some new sunglasses, too... Well, a girl can dream.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig