Thursday 24 May 2012

today i love... topshop nails in glimmer



I go through phases with nail varnish, but if in doubt I will always reach for a metallic of some sort. My Barry M silver has been regularly restocked through overuse, but it may now have a real rival for my all-time favourite polish. This Topshop shade, which depending on the light looks somewhere between old gold, rose gold and bronze, is a universally flattering colour and goes with absolutely everything. Best of all, it lasts superbly well and won't chip at all for two days. And what with all this warm weather we're having, I think it might look even better set against a tan.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig