Tuesday 8 May 2012

today i love... tie-dye


1 Zara tie-dye jeans / £29.99
4 New Look tie-dye t-shirt / £6 (reduced from £12.99)
8 H&M tie-dye jeans / £24.99

Thanks to Isabel Marant, my obsession with tie-dye shows no signs of disappearing. I can't stop thinking about her S/S'12 collection and am dying to get my hands on this t-shirt in particular. However, £270 is a wee bit steep for me, so instead I've been scouring the high street for the best tie-dye pieces around. Above I've selected my favourites, all of which are perfect for adding that little bit of left bank chic to your summer wardrobe. The trick to not looking like a 90s flashback is all in the styling: pair a tie-dye tee with bleached out jeans or printed trousers and simple strappy heels, or team tie-dye shorts with bare legs, a mesh tee and maybe a feather earring. And if you're looking for a dead ringer for Isabel Marant's blue tie-dye jeans, then a little bird tells me there should be some absolute beauties landing at H&M soon. I for one will be first in line.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig