Wednesday 30 May 2012

today i bought...





I've posted about all three of these items before, so it just goes to show that my willpower when it comes to fashion is seriously failing at the moment. I have my sister to thank for surprising me with the beautiful Maison Scotch jumper I'd been longing for, while the Miss Selfridge jeans were just too much of a bargain to pass up (I've decided I actually really do like the colour). And the Topshop heels... Well, let's just say the price means I haven't 100% decided whether I'm going to keep them, but I'm guessing I'll probably give in.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi :) where did you buy that jumper ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bought it at ASOS - click on the link above which says "Maison Scotch jumper" :)

      Delete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig