Thursday 22 March 2012

today i'm inspired by... zara april lookbook











Pictures / Zara.com

I love Zara's lookbooks: they are always stunningly shot and showcase the clothes simply and beautifully, without gimmicks or props. April's is no exception; I just love the fresh, clean, springtime images set against the stark white background. And the clothes aren't bad either. I think my favourite look is the dip-dye jeans with white tee and jacket, but I also absolutely love the structured painterly print dress - somewhat Katrantzou-esque, no? Anyway, as always Zara is doing its utmost to convince me to part with my money in its stores... and with campaign pictures like this, it will probably succeed.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig