Saturday 3 March 2012

today i'm channelling... style heroine



My latest blog crush, Styleheroine.com, is the work of the very stylish Evangelie, who hails from Greece and seriously knows how to put together an outfit. I discovered Style Heroine when one of Evangelie's outfits was chosen beside my own in Fashionsalade's Top Blogger Looks of the Week (see them both here). I loved her outfit there so clicked straight over to her blog, where I found that in fact I loved all of her outfits. Styling up her to-die-for designer wardrobe in such a way that it always looks effortlessly put together and timelessly chic, Evangelie is one lady we can all learn some valuable fashion lessons from. I have to admit I get a pang of envy every time she posts a new outfit containing pieces by the likes of Alexander Wang, Chanel, CĂ©line and inevitably Isabel Marant (Evangelie is definitely the archetypal Marant girl). But even if I can't afford her designer threads, I can still pick up a few styling tips and apply them to some high street lookalikes. Evangelie often chooses quite classic pieces (a fur coat; a boucle jacket; a luxe knit; leather trousers) and pairs them with jaw-dropping accessories (a leather cuff; a studded clutch; zebra heels; fringed boots). Add in a dose of her laid-back cool and you get numerous failsafe outfits which look completely effortless but ever so stylish. So above I've chosen a few items I think Evangelie might like but at a lower price point, so that you too can channel a little bit of this Greek blogger's enviable style. I for one will definitely keep clicking back to her blog for some springtime inspiration, and I suggest you do too.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

2 comments

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig