Monday 26 March 2012

today i want... zara nude perspex heel shoes



Regular readers will know I'm a big fan of a perspex accessory. There's something deliciously unexpected about a flash of cold, hard perspex, especially when teamed with a soft, floaty dress or a cosy knit, and I do love a little bit of contrast in fashion. That's precisely why I'm lusting after these lovely Zara shoes: from the front they look very simple, ordinary even, but turn to the side and that unapologetic block of perspex will undoubtedly catch anyone's eye. I also think that nude shoes are incredibly useful and a great summer alternative to black, but they can have a tendency to look a bit boring. So it's lucky for us that Zara have solved this dilemma in one fell swoop. Given that my recent shoe purchases have been somewhat extravagant, I think I might be waiting for the sales for these babies, but they have certainly sped right to the top of my wish list.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

3 comments

  1. when is the next zara sales if you know? is it somewhere in june july?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it will be summer sales next i think, so sometime around then! :)

      Delete
  2. Shoes like this are so hard to find! Shame they are sold out now :( Love your blog by the way! Check out mine? http://rewardcuriosity.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig