Monday 20 February 2012

today i bought...



Mary Katrantzou for Topshop Newgen tee /

Today has been a lovely day. Not only did I leave work at 3.30 to live stream the Burberry show from the comfort of my sofa and was treated to a sensational front row line-up (Clémence Poésy and Kate Bosworth were of course favourites), but I was also greeted by a lovely brown spotted paper bag when I got home. I do love coming home to a Topshop delivery, especially when it boasts such a prize as this lovely Mary Katrantzou tee. It's one of the capsule collection of Newgen tees which Topshop commissioned to celebrate 10 years of sponsoring the scheme, and I just couldn't resist ordering it when they landed on the website on Friday. It's a far cry from my usual palette of black, navy and grey, but there's something irresistible about this neon floral mash-up; I think it's because it's so far removed from the traditional cutesy connotations that florals often have. I can't wait to team it with lots of leather to toughen it up. But that's not even the best part. The second picture shows the three - that's right, three - freebies that arrived with my order: a Newgen pouch, an LFW newspaper and a Mary Katrantzou print shopper. Oh Topshop, how I love you.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig