Sunday 22 January 2012

today i'm inspired by... topshop boutique s/s'12

If there's one thing I can count on in times of uncertainty, it's that my love for Topshop Boutique will never fade (nor my love for Clémence Poésy, incidentally). I know that if I am ever craving a new piece of clothing which will inspire unending fashion lust while at the same time being a perennially reliable companion in my wardrobe, Topshop Boutique is the place to look. It's the first section I head to if I'm ever in the Oxford Circus store, just to sift through the beautiful rails of timelessly chic clothes. In fact, one of the first items of clothing I ever fell in love with was Topshop Boutique: a short-sleeved navy dress with structured skirt. I remember it well and, crucially, I know that if I'd been able to afford it then, I would still be wearing it now. Hopefully this shoot for the line's S/S'12 collection will show you why I am such an ardent fan. I just love the casual, carefree look of these shots: some not even really showing off much of the clothes themselves, but rather painting a picture of the way that they will make you feel. And on a cold grey January night, a little bit of fashion escapism is just what the doctor ordered.

















Pictures: Topshop.com


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. The blue Neon boutique knit is top on my wishlist!

    stylepredator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig