Sunday 8 January 2012

today i'm inspired by... burberry prorsum s/s'12 campaign


I love Burberry: even when their collections don't quite float my boat (Burberry Prorsum S/S'12 and A/W'11 just weren't for me), I cannot help but lust after the brand (and given that they have over 10 million Facebook fans, I'm clearly not alone). It's partly because Burberry is so quintessentially British that it brings out a little patriotism in me; it's partly because when I do love the collections, I LOVE the collections; it's partly because they have such beautiful people promoting the brand. Case in point: this amazing little video featuring Eddie Redmayne and Cara Delevingne. A perfect little bit of inspiration for a dull grey Sunday, don't you think? (Of course, my love for this has absolutely nothing to do with my unashamed crush on Eddie Redmayne...)

Video: Youtube.com



Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig