Wednesday 18 January 2012

today i bought...


These Dorothy Perkins jeans were an early birthday present from me to me. I used them in my feature on Sabrina Meijer the other day, and I just can't believe what a brilliant bargain they were. Definitely going to be wearing these a lot.


Another birthday present (although I actually snapped them up just before Christmas), these beautiful Topshop boots were reduced from £120 to £60. I'd had my eye on them for quite some time so needless to say I'm a very happy customer. I just love the fierceness of them (plus they're so easy to walk in).


But the cream of the birthday crop is this beautiful, beautiful MacBook Pro. I've always been a PC user until now so it's taking some getting used to, but my goodness... it's just so beautiful.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig