Saturday, 31 December 2011

today i love... 2012


Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I'm not feeling so great today so I'll be seeing in 2012 by snuggling up with a scented candle, lots of tea and my favourite-ever book, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Influence. Here are a couple of my resolutions for 2012...

  • Keep up my resolution from 2011, which was to wear heels whenever possible;
  • Be a little more like Clémence Poésy;
  • Stop buying shoes that don't fit just because they're beautiful;
  • Try out some new make-up looks;
  • Keep making the blog bigger and better.

Thank you so much for reading my blog in 2011 and I hope you have a fantastic 2012!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really want to read influence by the olsens, everyone raves on about it! Sounds like a great way to bring in this wonderful new year. Love your blog too, its gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should definitely read Influence, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig