Sunday 9 October 2011

today i love... nowhere

Regular readers will know that Swedish super-blogger Elin Kling is one of my all-time favourite style icons. With her super-chic minimalist style, Elin has spawned thousands of fashionable devotees in her native country, and her influence is beginning to be felt in the wider world, too. Following on from the success of her capsule collection for H&M (read about it here), which unfortunately for most of us was only available in Sweden, tomorrow Elin launches her latest design venture, Nowhere, a partnership with designer Nhu Duong. (In case you didn't know, this entrepreneurial Swede also styled Tibi's S/S'12 show and edits her own bi-monthly magazine, StyleBy). Anyway, somewhat unsurprisingly, I've fallen completely in love with every Nowhere piece I've seen so far. Comprising beautifully cut skirts, semi-sheer tees, silver-capped shoes, aran-knit sweaters and zip-detail trousers, this 25-piece collection is pretty much how I'd like my capsule wardrobe to look. The collection, from which you can see four of the lookbook shots below, will be available to buy from tomorrow (Monday 10th) at 10am Swedish time (which I think is 9am UK time) on the Nowhere website and also here. Now I'm not yet sure if these sites will ship to the UK but I'm crossing my fingers that they will, because, contrary to my fears, the prices are really very reasonable. Hovering around the equivalent of £40 for a top, £50 for a dress or £60 for the shoes, the only problem I'll have is deciding which pieces to get. Currently the mullet-hem dress and cream knitted jumper are strong contenders, but my favourite has to be the beautiful shoe/boots with silver toes. Watch this space...






Share:

1 comment

  1. I LOVE nowhere too!
    I need to get that Burgundy knit!!<3
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig