Sunday 21 August 2011

today i'm inspired by... topshop boutique a/w'11

I've always loved Topshop Boutique. It's the home of Topshop's most classic, timelessly chic pieces, designed to form the cornerstone of your wardrobe and be worn season after season. From luxe cashmere-mix basics to boyfriend knits, through butter-soft leather jackets and statement printed dresses, it's the home of Topshop's most fashion-forward but perennially stylish designs (shop the collection here). My Boutique cashmere-mix vests are my go-to slouchy basics, my new angora jumper has become one of my favourites, and frankly I'd buy the whole collection if I could afford it. So needless to say I was super excited to come across these stunning shots advertising Topshop Boutique for A/W'11. I love the way they're shot, showing only teasing glimpses of the clothes; I also love the contrasts between soft tactile knits, bold prints and chunky footwear. Let's just say if these pictures are anything to go by, my bank balance might be in trouble this autumn...














Pictures: Topshop.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig