Sunday 7 August 2011

today i'm inspired by... carolina engman

I'm pretty late on the bandwagon with this one, but I only discovered Fashionsquad.com a couple of weeks ago. Written by the beautiful and stylish Swede Carolina Engman (pretty much all of my style icons seem to be Swedish!), it's now become one of my go-to sites for fashion inspiration, so I just wanted to share a few of my favourites of Carolina's outfits on this rainy Sunday. (Although I have to admit, I couldn't include any where she's wearing the silver Zara heels I scoured ten stores for without any luck... it's just too painful). While some of Carolina's outfits are a little too hippie for my tastes (I really don't like flares, floppy hats or anything 70s), most of them are right up my street. She takes simple, classic pieces and adds super-glossy hair, flawless make-up and eye-catching accessories. I love her polished but effortless aesthetic and it's definitely something I aspire to (though I don't think many people will ever manage to look quite as perfect as her!) So I hope you enjoy the outfits of hers I've selected; click on the pictures to be taken to the original posts.








Pictures: Fashionsquad.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig