Friday 15 July 2011

today i want... acne patent leather biker

Wow... have you ever seen such a beautiful jacket in your life? I am completely obsessed with this beauty. Now I normally don't put designer items in "today i want" because I can't afford them. But this jacket is reduced from £1,440 to £432 at Net-a-porter.com. That's a grand off! Ridiculous, eh? Now if I were just a little bit richer I'd be snapping this baby up, and it's taking all my willpower not to go for it. But even though I can't have it for myself, I thought I'd share this amazing bargain with you, because I cannot believe it isn't sold out. If you can afford it then I suggest you don't delay. Just be warned that I will be unimaginably jealous...


Acne Rita patent leather biker jacket, £432 (reduced from £1,440) at Net-a-porter.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig