Saturday 25 June 2011

today i want... asos revive gold collar

I've been searching for a collar necklace ever since I first saw Elin Kling's collection for H&M back in February, which included a fabulous rose gold version. At first I wasn't so sure about it, but the more I saw Elin adding it to her amazing off-duty outfits, the more impressed I was at this statement piece of jewellery's ability to add a little bit of edge to every ensemble, while at the same time looking completely effortless (see her wearing it here). I have been scouring the high street ever since for a lookalike. So imagine my joy to be browsing ASOS' new arrivals today and come across this beauty. Yes, £30 is rather a lot for a necklace, but I know from experience that pieces like this don't come along often. I can't wait to team it with a simple white shirt and leather shorts for the perfect summer look.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig