Friday 13 May 2011

today i'm inspired by... zara may lookbook

Zara really is on top form at the moment. Every time I check out the site there's something new for my wish list. I also love that they produce a lookbook each month, styling up pieces from their collection into outfits worthy of an editorial spread. May's offering is particularly brilliant: these pictures immediately had me noting down my favourite pieces to save up for (the silky bomber jacket, gold leather skirt and snake-print maxidress, since you ask). So I just thought I'd share them with you as a little bit of fashinspiration for this tricky-to-dress-for weather. Check out the whole lookbook here, and browse Zara's current offerings here.










Pictures: Zara.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig