Sunday 6 February 2011

today i'm inspired by... emilio de la morena s/s'11

Some of the S/S'11 shows, such as Alexander Wang's, took a while to grow on me. While I wasn't immediately drawn to them, I could see the potential for them to look right once the season in question was upon us, and now, with spring nearly here, I've begun to see them in a different light. With other shows, however, it was love at first sight. Emilio de la Morena was one such show (see the whole collection here). The breathtakingly beautiful clothes called out to me back in September and have since lost none of their appeal. In fact, when browsing through the collection again today, I realised that this show is the exact representation of how I'd like to dress right now. Laser-cut leather, light-as-air chiffon, one-shoulder minidresses paired with zip-detail heels... and all in a divine ice-cream palette of duck-egg blue, buttercup yellow, soft coral and the palest peachy nude (and grounded by failsafe black). I just quite simply want to wear all of these clothes. Being somewhat constrained, however, by both my budget and the frosty weather, I'll have to settle for gazing longingly at these pictures instead. Ah well.


Pictures: Elleuk.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig