Monday 31 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... carolinesmode.com

I've written before about Carolinesmode.com and its stylish perpetrator Caroline Blomst (see how to channel one of her outfits here). I often like to check it out for a bit of fashinspiration, and yesterday I came across this outfit collage she'd done (see it on her blog, including where to get everything, here). It features my new Topshop clutch and I just love the other items she's chosen to wear it with. I'm especially enamoured with that rose gold Asos watch; I featured the gold version in 23rd January's "today I'd love to wear", but now I can't decide which colour I prefer. It's also available in silver, too, and all three watches are currently temporarily reduced from £30 to £24 (snap them up here). Anyway, the rose gold is certainly the perfect pop of colour in Caroline's otherwise all grey and white outfit, and it's definitely made me impatient for the appropriate weather to wear something like this. In the meantime, I'll be looking out for a cheaper alternative to that divine Chanel nail varnish: love love love it.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig