Thursday 20 January 2011

today i bought...

I first saw this amazing mint green jumper from H&M on Columbine Smille's blog a couple of weeks ago, and fell in love with it immediately. She'd seen it at a press preview and wasn't sure when it would land in stores, so I just had to keep checking my local H&M. And to my utter delight, today I walked in and saw it immediately. The best part is that it cost a mere £7.99! Bargain, eh? It's from the Divided range and also available in white, lemon yellow and coral (at least I'm pretty sure those were the other colours; to be honest I was distracted by my excitement). Anyway, I'm very excited to wear this; I think it will be perfect paired with my navy coat, a bit of black leather and pale pink lips.

Share:

1 comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig