Monday 20 December 2010

today i'm wearing...

Bonjour! I'm finally back from Paris after a rather stressful 12 hour journey home...! But I had a fabulous time walking around such a beautiful city in the snow. Thought I'd share with you a couple of my outfits from the weekend...

Aviator jacket from Topshop; jumper from Topshop; jeans from Topshop; clutch from Dorothy Perkins; lipstick is Maybelline Superstay in Red Passion.

Blouse from Miss Selfridge; faux leather trousers from Topshop; cashmere cardigan from Primark; belt from Primark; scarf from Topshop; bag from Topshop.

I found this amazing fur coat in a vintage shop in Paris on Saturday. Love it!
Jeans from Topshop; bag from Topshop; boots from Zara; scarf from Topshop; gloves from Primark.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig