Tuesday 21 December 2010

today i love... the guardian christmas fashion shoot

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was lucky enough to help out on a Christmas fashion shoot and assist a stylist I've admired for years. Well, it was a shoot for the Guardian Weekend magazine which came out on Saturday (18th Dec), and the stylist was the very lovely and very talented Priscilla Kwateng. So I thought I'd post a couple of the pictures for you (see the whole shoot here).

Priscilla very kindly let me choose the shoes for this look, as modelled by the gorgeous Kathleen. I just adore this entire look, especially that amazing Reiss blouse (click the link to the whole shoot above to see where to get all the clothes). Love the pose too!

Here's Kathleen (on left) modelling the Topshop maxi cardigan that I featured on my "today I want" feature on 26th November. Amanda (on right) is wearing some gorgeous leopard print Reiss shoes that I picked out (I am powerless before leopard print). I also loved her super-soft Massimo Dutti fur coat, though it was not cheap!

I happened to be wearing this exact fur stole from Topshop on the day of the shoot, so Amanda and I were matching! I had picked out some amazing Kurt Geiger leopard wedges for her in this look, but they made her taller than Rob, so she had to wear loafers instead.

Just love this shot; the Christmas props look amazing against the stark white background. Amanda is wearing an amazing Alexander McQueen maxiskirt here.

Love the sparkly Christmas geese! Was so pleased to get a credit on this shoot; I had a great day and everyone was incredibly nice, so thank you Guardian fashion team!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig