Friday 28 October 2016

the best copper interiors



I bought a beautiful Tom Dixon-esque copper pendant lamp in the post-Christmas sales 2014 (for £20!) when I'd just begun flat-hunting, and I remember wondering at the time whether I would still like it by the time I moved in. Fast forward nearly two years on and I still absolutely love that lamp, which has pride of place in my bedroom. Now my flat is absolutely full to bursting with copper-toned accessories, and I am not bored of a single one. So I thought I would compile a list of some of my favourite copper interior pieces around right now. I already have the side table (you may have spotted it on my Instagram) and my eye is on that amazing wine rack next. Seems my obsession won't be ending any time soon.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig