Wednesday 27 July 2016

today i'm wearing...

& Other Stories black mules

Whistles Helena crepe trousers

Larsson & Jennings CM silver watch

& Other Stories asymmetric cream top

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli burgundy medium

Have to admit I'm kind of relieved this heatwave is pretty much over. Don't get me wrong, I love the heat when I'm in a bikini on a beach. Working in an office without air con, however, leaves me craving rain. Plus as a minimalist dresser it gets difficult to find different creative ways of wearing loose-fitting black dresses. Pretty glad to be back in my trusty Whistles trousers, albeit pepped up with a little bit of asymmetry via this reduced & Other Stories top (winner).

Whistles trousers / similar here
& Other Stories shoes / similar here
Larsson & Jennings CM silver watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig