Saturday 4 June 2016

today i'm wearing...

& Other Stories black vest top

Zara nude sandals

Topshop white Jamie jeans

Whistles navy Everett bucket bag

Whistles black blazer

Sorry for my radio silence - have been away in Dubai for a few days. Check my Instagram to see what I've been up to (basically just eating and drinking a lot…) Got back to the miserable rainy English summer and vastly overestimated the temperature in this outfit; it's safe to say my toes were freezing. But who cares when you have a beautiful new navy bucket bag, right?

& Other Stories top / similar here
Zara sandals / similar here
Larsson & Jennings CM watch /


---- shop the post ----



Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig