Friday 29 April 2016

today i love… the friday wish list



Not even going to try and keep this to a Monday anymore since I'm always late…

This is the perfect versatile black dress. Just add heels and a blazer for work, trainers and a leather jacket for weekends, or a smoky eye and earrings at night. Couldn't be easier.

It's coming up to sunglasses weather (hopefully at least) and I'm always on the hunt for a new pair to kick off the season. I like the shape of these and the subtle black detailing on the corners adds the perfect amount of interest.

I'm a little bit obsessed with Sort London's shop on Etsy: so many beautiful concrete planters with copper and silver detailing, marble platters and apothecary jars, plus this perfect candle holder. Go check the range out now: if you're as obsessed with interiors as I am, I guarantee you'll be hooked.

Frayed jeans are all over Instagram right now, and I have to admit I'm falling prey to their charms. There's something very nonchalant about a ripped hem. I like the high waist on these too: slightly Mom jean-esque without being too totally 90s.

Sunglasses season can only mean one thing… Bikini season is also just around the corner. Now's the perfect time to invest in one, because you know by the time it actually gets hot they'll all be sold out. I love the print and neon detailing on this set: swimwear is one of the few ways in which you'll get me to wear colour.

Despite the fact that I'm pretty outraged that Diptyque candles have increased in price from £40 to £42(!), I can't deny my continuing obsession with them. My lovely friend Liz recently got me a Diptyque minis set which contains Feu de Bois, and I'm definitely going to have to shell out for the full size. It's deep and smoky and smells exactly like a bonfire. Perhaps more appropriate for autumn, but given this changeable weather I think it's still exactly what you need on a crisp cool evening.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig