Monday 16 November 2015

today i love… the monday wish list



I'm always obsessed with cashmere, and navy's my favourite colour for clothing, so this combination is pretty much ideal. Perfect for cosying up in on a crisp day, teamed perhaps with leather trousers and ankle boots.

At this time of year my skin has a tendency to look dry and dull, so I like to slather it with serums, oils and moisturisers in an attempt to perk it up. I've heard really good things about this serum, so decided to give it a go. Will let you know what I think in a future beauty review.

Little bit in love with French Connection's homeware at the moment; it's deliciously industrial and minimal. This caged lamp is the perfect statement piece for any living room.

I really thought mules would be a flash in the pan trend when they started infiltrating the shops a few seasons ago, but turns out I still can't get enough of them. I like these winter-ready versions: just enough of a closed toe to mean you won't entirely freeze your feet.

For some reason I always love khaki in the autumn. Trust Whistles to come up with a sophisticated take on the army shirt that elevates it into the perfect versatile piece.

Nothing cuter than a bobble hat, and nothing more luxurious than one with a cashmere blend. Just give me this, a roaring fire and a Christmassy scented candle and I'll be happy.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig